The FLASHPOINT Clapboard is a professional tool designed to aid in the production of video and filmmaking, providing synchronization of picture and sound, with visual cues to sequence, scenes and other information used in the production. The production stays in great control no matter how many takes with a Clapboard. A riveted, weighted magnetic arm pivots on a hinged point to meet the main part of the board, providing a 'clap' sound on the broad matching surface. The magnetic closure keeps the two firmly in position when not in use. The 'clap' part of the board is the sound that the 2 parts of the hinged board makesto signal the camera and sound man that the filming should begin. The construction is tough enough to withstand professional use. One version of the board has distinct black and white design for easy viewing in any light condition. A version with color bars provides a target for color correction with grey balance. The 7 5/8 inch X 11 inch reusable slate contain space for information such as Production Title, Roll (Media), Scene, Take, Director, Camera, Date, Color Balance and Sync. The board is erasable with suitable dry erase or wet erase markers. The white translucent acrylic board can be backlit. Overall measurement is 9-3/4 inch X 11 inch.A little history. Originally the clapboard was used in film production to mark each 'take'. Since the recording of sound and image was on separate media, magnetic reel for sound and 16 to 35mm light sen
- 7 5/8 inch X 11 inch slate area
- Acrylic remarkable surface
- Color bars for correction
- Tough clappers' with magnetic catch
- Translucent white for backlighting
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.