This 16" reflector has 4 sockets and comes with four 45 watt flicker-free fluorescent, spiral bulbs. These bulbs are similar to the energy saver' bulbs; they differ in that they are rated at 5500 degrees Kelvin; that is they are daylight balanced. 45 watts in fluorescents translates into 900 watts of light output. There are 4 switches on the back of the unit so you can use the bulbs in 1 to 4 strengths; These long lasting cool lights emit very little heat and can stay on all day long without a problem. The Flashpoint CL-4 can be used with Digital Cameras or Camcorders and is great for shooting portraits, or still life..Mounts on 5/8 stud.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.