@@ A new case design from Adorama that is light in weight for the strength it provides. Carry your portable, battery power packs with all their cables or remove the dividers to carry anything from small SCUBA equipment to glasswear. This new case starts with a strong & rigid but lightweight interior core of lexan plastic. The lexan is then covered with dense, shock absorbent closed cell foam that can protect even the most delicate equipment. The internal side of this "package" is covered with velcro compatible cloth, while the exterior is protected with a shell of puncture and abrasion resistant SOFTEX, a ballistic nylon material. @@ This "bomb proof" case comes with moveable dividers for great interior versatility. 2" webbing is mounted to the long sides of the case and meet in the middle where the Velcro wrap forms a comfortable and strong handle. Use the attached "D" rings or half of the hand strap to attach this case to a hand cart. A strong YBS zipper secures the cover to the main case, and together with the large weather flap, protects anything inside. This is the case you've been wishing someone would make. Guess what, Your wishing is over!
- Heavy Duty Zipper & a Large Weather Strip Prevents Rain from Entering the Main Compartment.
- Over Sized "D" Rings can be used for Attaching to Hand Carts.
- Removeable Dividers Allows Customizing the Interior.
- SOFTEX Exterior Material is Rugged and Weather Resistant.
- Wrap Around 2" Webbing Composes the Comfortable Handle and Adds Strength.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.