While the Flashpoint 1300 Series of LED Light Panels offers tremendous value andefficiency, there are times you want to take more control. Our Barn Doors offer 4 flags which hinge independently, enhancing light control,preventing light spill, eliminating lens flare and concentrating the drama whereyou want it to shine. Fits perfectly and securely onto the 1300's frame. ** The Flashpoint CL-1300 LED Panel Light ** offers spectacular flexibility in a modular concept. Designed for up to 4 multi-unit array with interlocking ports and series cable. Check out the optional remote control extensions that are integral to the unit's design. You can actually control the intensity of each panel globally and use the remote symmetrically to all units simultaneously. And now you have a superior setup of linking several units for the ultimate 4X4'light wall or complete master LED studio!
- 4 large heat resistant independent flags
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.