** What's better than a Flashpoint Streaklight 360? ** A Streaklight super powered with the new Flashpoint Blast Pack. Enjoy the teamwork of lithium cells and a solid reliable strobe for your next assignment and beyond. ** The Flashpoint StreakLight 360** While the trend in modern flash design emphasizes automation and camera control integration, the Flashpoint Streaklight 360 leads the way with spectacular power, precise manual exposure on demand, advantages of advanced engineering and inventive circuitry in a solid, dependable package, energized by the magic of lithium. Completely adjustable from full power, to cover large areas and bounce lighting, down to 1/128 in 1/3 stop increments (22 settings) displayed on a generous LED panel. When energized by the new Flashpoint Blast Pack, it is capable of super rapid recycle in full power without overtaxing the components. The 360ws bare bulb tube delivers beautifully even and soft light from its standard stippled parabolic reflector, with or without the two included diffusion disks. The Lumedyne style standard mount will accept most Lumedyne or Quantum accessories. The included umbrella mount securely centers the flash for perfect on axis light distribution within the umbrella. Features like high speed sync, smart optical slave sensors and remote control options, set this durable hot shoe mounted light apart from rest. ** The Flashpoint Streaklight 360. ** The most power to you! **
- 2 Sync Jacks
- Auto Focus Assist Beam
- Built in Optical Slave
- Fast Recycle Times from with Flashpoint BLAST POWER PACK or Quantum Turbo
- Four Modes : Pure Manual [M], Slave Normal [S1], Slave Filtered [S2], Multi/Stroboscopic with calculator [RPT]
- Full Line of Optional Light Modifiers from Snoots to Beauty Dishes"
- High Speed Sync
- Overheat Protection Circuitry
- Powerful 360ws Guide Number 262 (ft ISO 100) with standard reflector
- Precise output from 1/128 to Full in 1/3 stop increments
- Stable Color Temperature
- Super Soft and Even Light from Replaceable Bare Bulb
- Switchable Audio Recycle
- Tough Secured Hot shoe Mount
- Umbrella Mount Adapter
- Vertical and Horizontal Head Adjustments
- Wireless Remote Control USB Port
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.