** The Flashpoint FPLS13 stand** is your ultimate light support tool. Durable and versatile, carefully crafted from the finest lightweight yet sturdy materials, this stand is composed of all the features you need. A reversible 1/4" or 3/8" screw on a 5/8" stud, perpendicular mounting, large, easy to turn knobs, variable tension, sturdy legs, rubber tipped feet, and lightweight balance and stability all combine to make this your perfect lightstand. ** A Reversible 1/4" or 3/8" Screw on a 5/8" Stud ** means that you can mount virtually any light, modifier, speedlight, or bracket to this stand. ** Perpendicular Mounting ** allows you to mount a light sideways off the stand, or to mount a speedlight sideways to get the maximum impact for vertical subjects ** Large, Easy to Turn Knobs** prevent you from pinching your fingers, give you a better grip, and allow you to lever more torque to tighten and loosen the stand sections, making it easier to raise, lower, and lock the stand ** Variable Tension** allows you to loosen or tighten the sections incrementally, to safely raise and lower each section ** Sturdy Legs** made of tubular aircraft grade aluminum will support a maximum load while keeping weight low, and have the perfect footprint to height ratio. ** Rubber Tipped Feet** prevent sliding and shifting, as well as protecting expensive floor
- Large comfortable knobs for easy height adjustments
- Lightweight but sturdy aircraft grade aluminum
- Optimal leg spread to height ratio
- Padded case with strap"
- Perpendicular Mounting
- Reversible 1/4" and 3/8" screw on standard 5/8" stud
- Rubber tipped feet to protect flooring and reduce vibration and sliding
- Super compact
- Super tall
- Variable tension for precise raising and lowering
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.