The Flashpoint Powerstation 800 converts stored lithium energy into pure sine wave 120V AC power for studio flash peak demand and constant draw appliances in the field or wherever you can't plug in. It's power to go for the photographer on the go. This is the ultimate answer for using your monobloc studio flash packs that require stable 120AC current in any environment (except underwater, thank you).The fan cooled Powerstation 800 will allow you to plug in 3 units with flexible dual switchable modes; one for traditional high peak strobe generators up to 3000ws with the ability to deliver 500 flashes from a 500ws head, and the other supports constant flow for laptops, chargers and low power appliances. In addition, there are 3 USB ports to charge devices like iPads, iPhones and iPods. Inverters convert the battery's DC (direct current) into an AC (alternating current) for use with devices that need 110V like we get from household outlets.While there are varieties of output, photo lighting demands pure sine wave, not square wave or modified input. Using less will compromise the electronics and deteriorate monobloc and power packs. Our superior designed Powerstation offers great compatibility with a wide range of high draw flashes, even at 3000ws. The sturdy, compact and portable main pack weights just 10 pounds. The 4.85 pound interchangeable 12,000m Ah Lithium Ion Phosphate battery module is also available separately as an additional qu
- 100 hour normal mode Standby Time"
- 3 AC Output Sockets
- 3 hour Charge Period with Standard 5A
- 3 USB Ports for Portable Device Power
- Charges from AC or DC sources
- Continuous 800W Output 3 minutes
- Delivers up to 500 flashes from a 500ws flash head
- Large Storage Capacity 12,000m Ah Battery
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery Power Inverter
- Low Voltage Alarm
- Low Voltage Protective Circuit
- Quick Swap Battery Unit
- Replaceable 3X30A Fuse
- Supports up to 3000ws flash units
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.