Adorama has studied for many years the needs and wants of the professional, advanced and beginner photographer. All the equipment that bears the Flashpoint name meets these essential qualifications, equipment that is dependable at a fair price. The Flashpoint Collapsible Discs meet that criteria. High quality fade resistant materials are matched with heavy stitching & strong bands. The result, a high quality reflector that will even take an assistants abuse! Don't throw money away or get caught short on location or in the studio. Flashpoint products, strong enough for a professional, priced for everyone! The soft gold side is used to warm the light. It removes the blue cast created by open sky or uncoated flash tubes. The silver side is used to open deep shadows & create detail. Both sides work equally great for fashion, portraits, even still lifes!
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.