The Foldable Reflectors are perfect for reducing contrast, warming skin tones, eliminating shadows or just softening light. They can be hand held or attached to a light stand with the extendable Reflector Holder. The 22" size is perfect for head & shoulder shots or where space between subject and reflector is critical. Outdoors, this size is easy to carry and just right for close-ups of flowers. The 32" size is generally used in 3/4 adult portrait photography, full length child photography or just opening larger shadows. Outdoor portraits of couples under trees could also be complimented from reflectors of this size. Groups of three or more always run into trouble with shadows! The 42" reflectors can be used to throw a lot of fill light to eliminate the shadows. Commercial photographers will welcome this large size when photographing cramped interiors such as cars, planes or any place your second light can't fit!
- collapses down to 16"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.