The Flashpoint R2-C is the ultimate radio transmitter for Canon EOS DSLRs that speaks to Flashpoint Streaklight, ZoomLi-on and Zoom and Canon Optical Radio Remote without missing a beat and connects to all strobes with sync ports.The incredible range of these compact and lightweight units as well as their integrated functions and features make them the first choice of professional photographers. The proprietary TTL and HSS enabled 2.4GHz R2 Radio Remote System radio triggers transmits atop a Canon EOS body with the essential TTL pass-through and laser AF assist and works with the complete family of Flashpoint Speedlights, Monolights and Strobe lights with R2 TTL radio transceiver built right in. All the R2 enabled family communicate seamlessly: the lithium powered Zoom Li-on Canon, Nikon and Sony TTL speedlights, the Zoom M alkaline energized speedlight, the fantastic Streaklight 360 Canon and Nikon TTL powerhouse, and the masterful 600ws XPLOR600 monolights.Older Flashpoint flashes can be fired and controlled off camera while being attached to the R2 Radio Remote Receiver FPRRR2RC to grace remote link to earlier models. To compliment the traditional Canon A:B C group ratio style interface, the R2-C provides a full proprietary GR Group style interface allowing up to 5 Groups to be individually set to either TTL, Manual, or Off.The battery powered units provide TTL, HSS (High Speed Sync) and
- 32 Channels
- AF Assist light (With an On/Off Switch)
- Auto Memory Function
- Back Light On-Off Switch
- Complete Manual exposure from 1/128 toFull power (1/3rd Increments)
- FEC / FEB - 1/3rd increments (3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- First or Second Curtain Sync
- Flashpoint R2 2.4GHz Radio System unifies and simplifies
- GR Group Mode* - A / B / C / D / E (5 Groups)
- Great transmission range beyond 330 ft / 100m
- High Speed Sync to 1/8000th
- HSS Delay Setting - 0~19.9ms, (100us Increments)
- Large LCD Display
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Modeling flash (select models)
- Ratio Group Mode - A / B / C
- Traditional Flash Modes ETTL / M / OFF
- Transmitter PC 2.5mm Sync Port - Input and Output"
- Wireless Shutter Release
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.