Flashpoint 2-Light SoftBox Kit, Fluorescent Lamps 5500K Bulbs, Stands & Carrying Case -Continuous cool lights
These 20" x 27" softboxes are easy to assemble, just snap the hardware into place. No rods to struggle with, no speed rings to align with the rods. The units come with 70 watt flicker-free fluorescent, spiral bulbs, and are rated at 5500 degrees Kelvin; that is, they are daylight balanced. 70 watts in fluorescents translates into 350 watts of regular light output. These long lasting "cool" lights emits very little heat and can stay on all day long without a problem. The Flashpoint units can be used with Digital Cameras or Camcorders and are great for shooting portraits, or still life. When you're done (after removing the bulb) the unit folds together easily like an umbrella. This Two-Light/Softbox kit includes 7' light stands, and a padded carrying case for carrying all included equipment.
- Includes stands and carrying case (33? X11X 11?)
- Two Complete Softbox light units built around a fluorescent light unit
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.