Love the visual presence of DSLR HD Video, especially with your beautiful lenses at wide apertures, but dislike the lack of powered smoothness to your zoom sequences? Hard to execute an artistic expression with one hand supporting lens and zoom action simultaneously, isn't it?Attach a Flashpoint Zoom Lever Gear Ring to your lens and gain control to imitate the zoom effect you were missing. Simply slip the grooved collar around the lens barrel zoom ring, tighten the knurled chrome bar for a snug and secure fit and use the leverage to rotate at any desired rate. The inexpensive arm acts as an extension to the zoom ring and enables delicate, careful rotation for wonderfully slow or snappy high speed change of view.But why stop there? This 'lil lever can act as a fine focus control lever as well, providing the same delicate, sensitive extension to manual adjustments.Use two Flashpoint Zoom Lever Gear Rings! One for zoom and one for focus. The ultimate solution for DSLR cinephotographers.
- Fits virtually any diameter lens barrel
- Positive tightening action grips barrel safely
- Right or left hand mounts
- Tough ridged gear teeth
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.