Treat your delicate and faithful photographic gear to the ultimate protection and pamper of the touch of neoprene. Each wonderfully soft and flexible case embraces your lens, flash or camera body with the tough resiliency of this marvel rubbery material. The protection is not skin deep. The Slinger Neoprene lens case / camera wrap is shock absorbing, insulator, buoyant, while tremendously lightweight. You can pack a number of items together, each in its own Slinger Neoprene, without the fear of damage or abrasion. Keep your lens in a pocket or travel case with confidence. Have your camera ready for action without subjecting it to compromising conditions. Forethought in the advanced design of these cases allow for camera straps to be used unheeded. Slinger Neoprene by Adorama is the instant solution for adding a moisture barrier, pollutants deterrent, sand and dust carried by wind while trekking through adversarial environments without expensive and weighty options.
- For lenses up to 8" long
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.