Freely M VI M10 M15 battery is a high energy density lithium polymer battery pack sized for the M VI M10 and M15. Each battery will run the M VI for 2 5 hours depending on the particular setup. The battery can be charged using the Freely charger included with the M VI package. NOTE: As the battery is built to be as lightweight as possible, it does not have built in safety circuitry and users must be careful to observe correct handling procedures.
- Item Package Quantity:
|Brand||Freefly Systems Inc|
|Manufacturer||Freefly Systems Inc|
|MPN||MoVI M10M15 Batteries Pair-71f330b82153d746|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.