Handle Anything That Comes Your Way Our latest generation 18-in, 20-out USB audio interface can handle just about anything your band or studio can throw at it. Beautiful and rack mountable, it gives you loads of I/O, pristine sound quality, separate stereo headphone mixes, extensive expansion options and round-trip latency as low as 2.74ms, all in a 1U space. Inputs Your Studio Deserves Scarlett 18i20 puts eight natural-sounding combination inputs at your disposal. We put two on the front, where you need them most, with newly designed instrument inputs that can handle even the hottest signals. We put six more on the back, so you can leave your mics, synths, keyboards, mixers and effects processors permanently plugged in and ready to go. If that isn't enough for you, connect an eight-channel mic pre like the Focusrite OctoPre Mk II to the ADAT input for a total of 16 analogue inputs. Add the two channels of digital audio via S/PDIF and 16 channels of MIDI, and you can record just about anything you want. World Famous Preamps All eight analogue inputs feature pristine and natural sounding Scarlett preamps, backed by 30 years of design experience and found in the world's top studios. These guarantee exceptional headroom, plenty of clean gain, low noise, minimal distortion and a dynamic range that is unrivalled in this class. Create Separate Monitor Mixes As well as eight balanced analogue line outputs, Scarlett 18i20 gives you two independent stereo headphone outputs so you can give engineer and artist their own separate, fully-customised mixes. Revolutionise Your Workflow An unrivalled round-trip latency as low as 2.74ms completely revolutionises your workflow. You can work entirely inside your DAW for both overdubbing and playback, and use your plugins while recording - depending on your software, settings and computer, of course. You'll also get the best out of vocal performances, by applying real-time comfort reverb to artists' headphones. New Generation - Better In Every Way The latest generation Scarlett 18i20 is packed full of upgrades. It operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz with new super-low latency that lets you record and monitor with software effects in real time. We also completely redesigned the instrument inputs so they can handle even the hottest guitar pick-ups, and built in new analogue protection circuitry across the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges. Designed for Guitarists We've redesigned Scarlett 18i20's instrument inputs and given them plenty of extra headroom, so you can handle extreme levels without any unwanted clipping or distortion. If you're recording extra loud instruments, you can also engage the 10dB pad in Focusrite Control software. Intuitive Control Software Scarlett 18i20 works with all major DAWs on Mac and PC, and comes with Focusrite Control: our brand new software mixer designed for easily configuring your monitoring and routing setups. Simple and intuitive to use, it gives you a traditional mixer workflow, separate headphone mixes and immediate access to internal hardware functions. Easily Set the Perfect Level Clipped signals ruin good takes. That's why we put eight LED bargraph meters on the front panel, to make it as easy as possible to keep an eye on your signal levels. Start Recording Today Scarlett 18i20 comes with time-unlimited versions Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack, which features 12 additional plug-ins including the Eleven Lite for real life guitar amp emulations and Black Op for iconic distortions and overdrives. You also get Softube's Time and Tone bundle, the Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite, Novation's Bass Station Virtual synthesiser and 2GB of Loopmasters samples. Of course, Scarlett 18i20 works flawlessly with all major DAWs on Mac and PC. Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8.1, Windows 10 Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz Microphone Inputs: Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +0.5/-1.5 dB Dynamic Range: 109 dB (A-Weighted) THD+N: <0.002% Noise EIN: -127 dBu Maximum input level: +8.5 dBu Gain Range: 50 dB Line Inputs: Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +0.5/-1.5 dB Dynamic Range: 109 dB (A-Weighted) THD+N: <0.003% Maximum input level: +22 dBu Gain Range: 50 dB Instrument Inputs: Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +0.5/-1.5 dB Dynamic Range: 109 dB (A-Weighted) THD+N: <0.003% Maximum input level: +12 dBu Gain Range: 50 dB Monitor Outputs 1-2: Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-0.5 dB Dynamic Range (Line Outputs): 108 dB (A-Weighted) THD+N: <0.001% Maximum Output Level (0 dBFS): +16 dBu Line Outputs 3-10: Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-0.5 dB Dynamic Range (Line Outputs): 108 dB (A-Weighted) THD+N: <0.001% Maximum Output Level (0 dBFS): +16 dBu Headphone Outputs: Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-0.5 dB Dynamic Range: 108 dB (A-Weighted) THD+N: <0.001% Maximum Output Level: +13 dBu
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.