The Saffire PRO 40 from Focusrite is a multi-channel FireWire audio interface that features 8 Focusrite low noise preamps, along with digital inputs and outputs. High-quality digital conversion and JetPLL jitter elimination technology ensure pristine audio quality through the signal chain.Every channel features phantom power, with 9dB pads on the first 2 channels providing additional headroom. Front panel 5-LED metering for each analog input offers accurate viewing of levels. Two independent headphone buses are provided, each with its own level control. Additional front panel controls include a main monitor dial with dim and mute switches, all of which fully integrate with customizable software to cover every possible monitoring need, basic stereo to full 7.1 surround.Alongside the analog and digital IOs are virtual "loopback" inputs that allow for routing digital audio between software applications, using the Saffire PRO 40 Control. This zero-latency DSP software provides extensive output routing and monitoring, a clear mixing layout, and large on-screen metering for inputs, outputs and sub-mixes.A very comprehensive bundle of software is included with the interface, featuring Abelton Live Lite, Novation's Bass Station soft synthesizer and over 1 GB of royalty-free samples. Additional, a suite of Focusrite AUVST plug-ins provide compression, EQ, gating and reverb .
- Eight high quality, award-winning Focusrite pre-amps provide the best sounding interface in its class.
- High-quality 24-bit/96kHz firewire interface provides pristine audio quality and guaranteed reliable synchronization.
- Suite of Focusrite VST/AU plug-ins will upgrade your standard sequencer effects
- Total i/o count of 20 inputs and 20 outputs, with a host of i/o options provided.
- Two separate headphone buses allow two artists to receive independent and fully-customized monitor mixes.
|MPN||SAFFIRE PRO 40|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.