The new SKTR BAGS from ITOYA Profolio ; are a must have transportation device for all commercial artists, graphic designers and advertising agency creatives. The first bags from the inventors of the original Digital Printer Albums, the Profolio SKTR BAGS allow both oversized albums and tablet devices to be carried in one convenient travel bag; the perfect marriage for the contemporary presenter who utilizes both tablets and printer output images when communicating their designs and concepts. Made from durable, luggage-grade nylon, the Profolio SKTR BAG safely holds tablet devices in a specially protected front pocket. With its firm shell exterior and padded interior, the unique compartment helps protect delicate tablets while keeping them easily accessible for quick use. The main compartment is generously sized to hold the large format ITOYA Profolio brand Digital Printer Albums, including the popular 11x17,13x19, and even 18x24 oversized poster print sizes. With a shoulder sling on 8.5x11, 11x17 and 13x19 sizes, along with a backpack style dual shoulder on the oversized 18x24, the Profolio SKTR BAG is the only transportation device of its kind. Unlike other large hand held traditional, bulky horizontal portfolio cases, the Profolio SKTR BAGS' unique vertical/portrait format means even larger sizessit slimly on your side or back and are much easier to transport. No other portfoliois designed with a tablet compartment.
- Made from durable, weather-resistant material
- Perfect for transporting all Profolio ; and Art Profolio ; albums! Also fits sketch pads, printer paper, canvas, notebooks and portfolios
- Protective features include: rounded edge corners, feet on the bottom (certain sizes), adjustable non-slip shoulder pad, ergonomic padded handle
- Semi-rigid external pocket for added protection of your tablet device
- Single, adjustable shoulder strap. Two shoulder straps for 18 inch x 24 inch sized bagsonly"
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.