GZX1015: Features: -Presentation/display book. -Fresh contemporary look for the ultimate in presentation and storage. -Rigid lightweight black polypropylene cover is durable with easy to carry mobility. -Multi fold lay flat spine and crystal clear Polyglass pocket sheets with black paper inserts. -Archival safe acid and PVC free. -Art Profolio collection. Portfolio Type: -Portfolio Bag/Presentation Case. Product Type: -Art Presentation & Protection. Storage Compartment: -Yes. Generic Specifications: -24 Pages for 48 views. Dimensions: Size 4" x 6" - Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -6". Size 4" x 6" - Overall Width - Side to Side: -4". Size 5" x 7" - Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -7". Size 5" x 7" - Overall Width - Side to Side: -5". Size 8" x 10" - Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -10". Size 8" x 10" - Overall Width - Side to Side: -8". Size 8.5" x 11" - Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -11". Size 8.5" x 11" - Overall Width - Side to Side: -8.5". Size 9" x 12" - Overall Product Weight: -0.02 lbs.
- 24 pages For 48 Views
- Acid Free And Archival Safe
- Exclusive PolyGlass Pocket Sheets, Crystal Clear Clarity Unlike Any Other
- Rigid And Lightweight Polypropylen Cover
- Thick gauge Black, Acid Free Mounting paper
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.