Art Profolio Advantage Presentation Book - Letter - 8 1/2" x 11" Sheet Size - 24 Sheet Capacity - Polypropylene - Black - Recycled - 1 Each
Art portfolio presentation display book offers a fresh contemporary look for the ultimate understatement in presentation and storage. Crystal-clear PolyGlass pocket sheets are fastened solidly to the rigid, yet lightweight black poly cover with back anodized metal rivets, providing a unique modern look. Multifold spine lies completely flat to ensure that whatever you are presenting is the star of your presentation. Inside the acid-free, archival safe pocket sheets you will find thick gauge European-sourced acid-free black mounting paper.
- Product Type Presentation Folder
- Manufacturer Part Number AD-24-8
- Manufacturer Itoya Of America, Ltd
- Product Name Advantage Presentation Book
- Product Line Advantage
- Brand Name Art Profolio
- Country of Origin China
- Recycled Yes
- Recycled Content 35%
- Material Polypropylene
- Color Black
- Features Acid-free
- Features PVC-free
- Features Lightweight
- Features Archival-safe
- Sheet Size 8 1/2" Width x 11" Length
- Sheet Capacity 24
- Sheet Standard Letter
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.