Vue-All Safe-T-Binders are used worldwide by leading corporations, universities, the medical profession, professional photographers and serious amateurs. Safely preserve your slides photographs and negatives in these virtually dust and water proof binders. Black with 1" metal rings. Format Binder. Capacity: Not Specified by Manufacturer. Refillable: Yes. Type of Closure: Fold over. Construction: Plastic. Color: Black. Dimensions:. :. Outside: 12-1/8 x 10-5/8 x 2" (30.4 x 26.7 x 5cm). Inside: 11.75 x 10.25 x 1-7/8" (29 x 26 x 5cm).
- Archival quality - rigid polypropylene - No PVC
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"W x 11-3/4"H x 2"D
- Features 1" O-rings, positive snap locks and a flexible hinge
- Safe storage for prints, slides, CDs or negative pages up to 9-7/8"W x 11-3/4"H
- Stylish textured finish is available in black or white
- Super tough - dust and moisture resistant
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.