@@ Two piece box with removable top section. Bottom section has a drop front for easy removal of prints. These archival fiberboards were developed specifically for the long-term storage and conservation of photographic materials. They are made of materials that are acid-free and contain no products (like lignin, ground wood, sulphur or recycled chipboard) that might harm negatives or photographs. Plus a unique patented Dual Chemistry Alkaline buffered exterior and a neutral non-buffered interior, separated with a polyester barrier. These boxes will give your photographic collection the best possible protection. All of the boxes come with metal reinforced corners. @@ Drop front storage boxes are available in a wide range of sizes. The drop front on one long side of the bottom piece allows collections to slide gently in and out of the box, as fingers do not force their way down the sides with this style of box.
- Easy access to prints
- Metal corners protect high wear areas
- Stackable Design
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.