@@ Master unit slide storage boxes contain six boxes within a box and store up to 2,160 slides in easily identifiable groups. Available in sizes for 35mm and 2 1/4" square mounted transparencies. Each inner box (slide tray) will hold up to 360 slides. 35mm boxes come with neutral pH, non-buffered alpha cellulose index tabs to separate slides into eighteen groups; 120mm boxes have tabs for thirty compartments. These boxes also feature our follower block system, which prevents slides from shifting in partially filled boxes. Full depth lids add extra protection, strength, and security.
- Each box (slide tray) will hold up to 360 slides depending on the box.
- Easy access to slides prevents scratching
- Metal edge protectors prevent wear and tear
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.