@@ The Profolio with Clear Cover features a full-view pocket on the front cover and a reversible spine insert label for fully customized presentations and reports. Incorporating the same durable cover and clear pocket sheets utilized in all ITOYA Profolio products, the Profolio with Clear Cover is perfect for presentations and organization at the office, school and home. PVC-free, dust repelling polypropylene construction also means documents will not fade or stick to the sheets, making the Profolio with Clear Cover ideal for storing photocopied, laser printed and inkjet documents.
- Clear, non-stick sheet pockets
- Durable polypropylene construction
- Great for Presentations and Reports; Office, School and Home
- Ideal for laser printed and photo copied documents
- Letter size front pocket for custom covers
- Standard 8 1/2" x 11" letter size
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.