Itoya Art Profolio Advantage, Bound Portfolio with Crystal Clear PolyGlass Pages for 14" x 11" Horizontal, 24 Pages Per Book, Holds 48 Photos
Featuring the same ITOYA-exclusive crystal-clear PolyGlass? pocket sheets used in all Art Profolio? Professional books, the Art Profolio Advantage sports a fresh contemporary look for the ultimate understatement in presentation and storage. Using a special polypropylene material, the Art Profolio Advantage incorporates a rigid, yet lightweight black poly cover for added durability with easy-to-carry mobility. The Advantage, fashioned with a muted texture cover surface, features a multi-fold spine that lies completely flat to ensure that your Photos and Artwork are the stars of your presentation. Combining quality, durability and style, the PolyGlass pages are fastened solidly to the cover with black anodized metal rivets giving the Advantage its strength and unique, modern look. 24 PolyGlass sheets allow for up to 48 inserts. As with all Art Profolio brand books, the Advantage is acid-free and PVC-free with European-sourced acid-free mounting paper.
- 24 pages for 48 views
- Acid free and archival safe
- Exclusive PolyGlass? pocket sheets; crystal clear clarity unlike any other
- Genuine ITOYA quality
- PolyGlass sheets made in Japan. Black paper made in Italy. Assembled in China. Contains Recycled Polypropylene.
- Rigid and lightweight polypropylene cover
- Thick gauge black, acid free mounting paper
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.