Key Features5.8GHz BandCircular PolarizationFully protected against the elements (and the occasional crash)Individually testedGreatly increase usable range compared with a traditional antennaSet includes two 4 lobe skew planar antennasRight-hand circular polarizationUnique design, not seen before in the FPV world. Far from the run of the mill basement production seen to datePrecision manufactured with very tight tolerances ?with each antenna 100% tested on a professional antenna tester (Rhode & Schwartz) to ensure maximum range and performanceAntenna uses a high quality semi-rigid cable, that can be bent to any angle and maintain its shape in any orientationExtra long cable to clear your head (which blocks 5.8GHz emissions) for goggle installationThe custom radome is RF-transparent, and protects the antenna from the occasional crash, or that oops moment when flyingSMA connector compatible with all FatShark/ImmersionRC 5.8GHz products sold to date. RP-SMA version available for use with competitors 5.8GHz equipment (gray-top version) OverviewNew SpiroNET 5.8GHz circular polarized antenna from ImmersionRC and FatShark.? Set includes two 4 lobe skew planar antennas. Right-hand circular polarization. Each antenna individually tested to guarantee performance. Far from the run of the mill home brew production.
- Safety Warning : Not Suitable for Ages 3 and Under
- Age Range : 12-14 years/15 & up/5-7 years/8-11 years
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.