The Fat Shark Uno5800 5.8GHz V4 Audio/Video Receiver. One of the most popular products, recently updated with NexWaveRF technology. Achieve previously unthinkable range with a CE-legal 25mW TX and with higher-power transmitters start worrying about battery life! 'Airwave' channels, compatible with all ImmersionRC NexWaveRF '5G8 Alpha' and FatShark products. This is the latest version of the popular 5.8GHz video receiver, which has added support for 32 Channels. You are now able to watch video from almost all video transmitters currently being sold for FPV. 32 Channel support, ImmersionRC/FatShark/Airwave, Boscam, Team Black Sheep, DJI Exclusive high quality NexWaveRF receiver technology Triple A/V output, for three viewing/recording devices Single-button user interface, and remote control from the groundstation ~1km range with 25mW CE-Legal transmitters The Uno5800 is the first in a line of "smart" receivers, designed for single-cable, plug and play, integration with the ImmersionRC Antenna Tracker (v2) system. Power, Audio, Video, and a bidirectional data link, are all passed through a single Mini-Din connector, connected to the Antenna Tracker. This latest version provides 32 channel support making it possible to watch video from almost all video transmitters currently being sold for FPV. With >-90dB sensitivity per receiver the Uno 5800 is sensitive, very sensitive. Paired with an appropri
- Exclusive NexWaveRF receiver technology
- GS-Link for single-cable ground station compatibility
- Single-button user-interface and remote control from the groundstation
- Triple output, for three viewing/recording devices"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.