The Art Profolio brand imagEnvelope Storage with PolyGlass combines the flexibility of a presentation sleeve with an archival storage envelope. Made with ITOYA's exclusive, crystal clear PolyGlass material, the imagEnvelope protects and showcases your most precious artwork and photos. Unlike vinyl envelopes, the imagEnvelope with PolyGlass is acid free, PVC free and lignin free, making it perfect for long term storage of photography. And while archive safe, the ITOYA PolyGlass material is crystal clear without the cloudy and milky appearance found on other normal polypropylene envelopes. Featuring a small protective flap to secure and safeguard contents, the imagEnvelope Storage is perfect for professional artists and photographers who need to show and store their creations. A heavy gauge, acid free mounting board is included with every imagEnvelope Storage.
- Exclusive crystal-clear PolyGlass polypropylene material.
- Great for presentations, storage and organization.
- Helps resist dust and moisture.
- Perfect for artists, photographers, designers, architects, engineers, surveyors,collectors and print ad specialists.
- Photo, toner and ink jet-safe.
- Protective flap to secure contents."
- Rigid, acid free mounting board included.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.