The new option in presentation: The Art Profolio? Multi-Ring Mounting Boards. Show off your art and photographs without the sheen of traditional poly pocket sleeves. The new Mounting Boards allow items to be affixed directly to the rigid and heavy stock paper boards. Each archival safe black acid free board comes pre-drilled with multi-ring holes for easy use with the Art Profolio brand Multi-Ring binders (RM, HRM, RB and HB). Perfect for use with textured papers, digital printer sheets and canvas; the Multi-Ring Mounting Boards allow for an unobstructed view of the artwork or photo. The boards are rigid enough to use by themselves for show-and-tell presentations. Simply put them back into the Art Profolio Multi-Ring Binder for easy transportation and protection. The matte black finish on the Mounting Boards gives a clean, subtle border for popular paper sizes and ensures that your work is the star!
- Affix items directly to rigid & heavy stock paper boards
- Available in portrait & landscape formats
- Perfect for use with textured papers, digital printer sheets and canvas
- Pre-drilled holes for easy use with Art Profolio? brand Multi-Ring binders (RM, HRM, RB & HB) as well as standard binders
- Unobstructed view of your artwork or photo
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.