@@ Introducing the new Art Profolio? brand Photo Album. With the same archival safe polypropylene construction that has made the Art Profolio the book of choice for professional artists and photographers, the Photo Album is specially designed for storing up to 120 4x5 sized prints. Each page holds three images and is perfect for standard photo paper and digital photo paper. @@ The ITOYA Art Profolio Photo Album also features an exclusive black opaque dust cover to help keep sunlight as well as airborne contaminants away from your precious images. A reversible spine insert allows for personalization and an enclosed storage pocket on the inside cover is ideal for storing CD's and memory cards.
- Clear pocket sheets
- Durable polypropylene construction
- Genuine ITOYA quality
- Holds 3 photos per page
- Holds up to 120 4"x6" photos
- Inside CD/digital storage pocket
- Opaque protective cover to keep sunlight out
- Reversible spine insert
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.