Itoya Art Profolio The Original Art Profolio protects your artwork, photographs or documents from virtually any office or household elements. The only storage/display book of its kind Accept no imitations Completely acid-free through its polypropylene, PVC-free construction and quality crafted, black acid-free mounting paper provided in each page. Archival safe for all your art storage needs. Top-loading, clear polypropylene sheets will not stick to copier toner and is also ideal for storing a vast array of artwork and memory projects. Clear top-loading polypropylene pocket pages. 24 sleeves for 48 views.
- Product Type Photo Album
- Manufacturer Part Number IA-12-7
- Manufacturer Itoya Of America, Ltd
- Product Name Art Profolio Original Presentation Book
- Product Line Original
- Brand Name Itoya
- Material Polypropylene
- Color Black
- Features Acid-free
- Album Capacity 48 of 8" x 10" Portrait
- Page Capacity 2 Both Side
|Brand||Itoya of America|
|Manufacturer||Itoya of America|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.