Art storage/display book is great for storing and displaying photographs and film. 24 top-loading, clear polypropylene sleeves will not stick to copier toner. Reversible spine insert allows you to customize your title and organization. Durable polypropylene construction of pages and cover is acid-free. Each page includes black mounting paper that is acid-free. Art book is archival safe for all your art storage needs.
- Product Type Photo Album
- Manufacturer Part Number IA-12-8
- Manufacturer Itoya Of America, Ltd
- Product Name Art Profolio Original Presentation Book
- Product Line Original
- Brand Name Itoya
- Country of Origin China
- Recycled Yes
- Recycled Content 35%
- Post-consumer-waste% 0%
- Assembly Required No
- Material Polypropylene
- Color Black
- Features Acid-free
- Features PVC-free
- Features Non-stick
- Features Archival-safe
- Album Capacity 48 of 8.50" x 11"
- Page Capacity 2 Both Side
- Color Class : Black
|Brand||Itoya of America|
|Manufacturer||Itoya of America|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.