With unmatched value and compact 12-page design, the Art Profolio EXPO is the perfect leave behind presentation book for every professional artist and photographer. Features the same pH-neutral, PVC-free, polypropylene construction and quality crafted, acid-free black mounting paper as all Art Profolio brand books. Great for photographs and film. Top-loading polypropylene sheets will not stick to copier toner and is also ideal for storing artwork and memory projects. Keeps your materials secure and organized. Durable polypropylene cover resists moisture and dust. Available in five popular art sizes, 8 1/2 x 11", 9 x 12", 11 x 14", 11 x 17" and 14 x 17".
- 12 Pages for 24 Views
- Archival Safe - Itoya Quality
- Clear, Top-loading Pocket Sheets
- Durable Polypropylene Cover
- Great for Corporate and Professional Presentations
- Presentation/Display Book - Perfect for Art & Photographs
- Thick Gauge Black, Acid-free Mounting Paper
- Value Priced, Perfect to Distribute and Leave Behind
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.