Print File SB811BLU Post bound Presentation Book - 36 Capacity - 8.50" Width x 11" Length - Refillable - Blue Linen Cover
Superior presentation for 8.5x11 digital prints. Top-loading 8.5x11 polypropylene preservers protect prints from dust and fingerprints. Acid-free and lignin-free 10 pt. card stock backing adds rigidity for frequent handling. Classic post-bound style with padded front cover and rounded corners. Polyester laminated black interior. Archival preserver refills sold in packs of 12 with a pair of extension posts and spacer strips. Ideal for digital prints, traditional prints and memorabilia.
- Product Type Scrapbook
- Manufacturer Part Number 6100110
- Manufacturer Print File, Inc
- Product Model SB811BLU
- Product Name SB811BLU Post bound Presentation Book
- Brand Name Print File
- Package Contents
- SB811BLU Post bound Presentation Book
- 12 x Preserver
- 12 x White Insert
- Material Polyester
- Material Polypropylene
- Color Black
- Application/Usage Scrapbooking
- Features Acid-free
- Features Lignin-free
- Refillable Yes
- Album Capacity 36 of 8.50" x 11"
- Page Capacity 2
- Cover Material Linen
- Cover Color Blue
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.