Classic post-bound style 8-1/2" x 11" scrapbook features a padded front cover with rounded corners. The scrapbook cover is available in 4 colors: black or green in a lizard texture and blue or burgundy in a linen finished cloth. The interior is polyester laminated black. This scrapbook has a slot back, expandable spine design to expand the overall scrapbook capacity to 36 pages. Heavyweight 10 pt. cardstock inserts are acid-free and lignin-free. Refill insert pages are available in black or white 12 packs Archival preserver refills sold in packs of 12 and include a pair of extension posts. Ideal for digital and traditional prints.
- Archival Preserver Refills Sold in Packs of 12 and Include a Pair of Extension Posts.
- Classic Post-bound Style Book.
- Heavyweight 10 pt. Cardstock Inserts are Acid-free and Lignin-free.
- Ideal for Digital Prints.
- Overall Scrapbook Capacity Ranges from 24 to 36 Pages.
- Padded Front Cover with Rounded Corners.
- Polyester Laminated Black Interior.
- Refill Insert Pages Available in Black or White.
- Slot Back Expandable Spine Design.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.