@@ PRO-LINE Archival Quality Because PRO-LINE's specially formulated polypropylene has a physical density that is less than other sleeving materials, it is more pliable and gentle to your film. Strong and durable, PRO-LINE won't become brittle or abrade film. PRO-LINE sleeving is optically clear, color neutral, and has a unique anti-Newton ring surface that reduces distracting Newton rings as well as minimizing the actual surface area that is in contact with your film. @@ Large Format Sleeving: PRO-LINE large format sleeves are made of premium 3 mil archival polypropylene and are available from 4"x5" to 20"x24" in clear, or clear with frosted back, with an open or sealed side flap.
- Made of high quality polypropylene.
- Polypropylene will never become brittle or crack.
- Polypropylene will not yellow or discolor.
- Wide range of sizes.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.