The crystal clear clarity of PolyGlass is now available for our refillable binders; the most superior refill pages available on the market today at a value price. Itoya's exclusive PolyGlass Pages, featuring ten popular digital imaging sizes.The archival safe PolyGlass Pages fit all standard multi-ring binders and features a thick gauge European-sourced acid free mounting board inside each sheet. Crystal clarity and texture-free surface unlike any other pocket before ensure your images shine through like you are looking through glass.Perfect for photographs, digital images and artwork. Will not stick to ink jet, laser or copier toner.
- a) Acid free, archival safe
- b) Standard multi-ring binder holes
- c) Exclusive crystal clear PolyGlass polypropylene material
- d) Photo, toner and ink jet-safe
- e) Acid free paper insert included
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.