GZX1014: Features: -Includes acid free black paper insert in every page. -Refill pages. -Professional quality refill pages for presentation binders and multi ring binders. -Standard multi ring binder holes. -Crystal clear polypropylene material with unique rigid spine weld for easy insertion into binders. -Photo, toner and inkjet safe. Portfolio Type: -Portfolio Bag. Product Type: -Art Presentation & Protection. Dimensions: Size 8.5" x 11" - Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -11". Size 8.5" x 11" - Overall Width - Side to Side: -8.5". Size 8.5" x 11" - Overall Product Weight: -0.5 lbs. Size 11" x 14" - Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -14". Size 11" x 14" - Overall Width - Side to Side: -11". Size 11" x 17" - Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -17".
- Acid free paper insert included
- Acid free, archival safe
- Exclusive crystal clear PolyGlass polypropylene material
- Helps resist dust and moisture
- Photo, toner and ink jet-safe
- Standard multi-ring binder holes
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.