@@ A photo album should do more than store your photographs; it should show them off like a picture frame. ITOYA presents the perfect marriage of the two through the all-new Pop Goes The Easel Standing Photo Album. Like the Pop Goes the Easel Standing Scrapbook, the Standing Photo Album features a patented built-in easel-back attached to the book's cover that pops-up to support itself for free-standing presentations. @@ Available in 40, 80 and 120 photo capacity sizes, the Standing Photo Album is protected by a durable polypropylene frosted cover. The semi-translucent, frosted covers can be left clear to see the contents of the first pocket sheet, or can be decorated with paint, markers or stickers for artistic personalization. Inside, crystal clear polypropylene pocket sheets hold standard photographs, up to 4"x6" in size. @@ In addition to photos, the Pop Goes The Easel Photo Album is ideal for storing postcards, stickers and even cooking recipe cards.
- Available in 40, 80 and 120 photo capacity sizes.
- Can be decorated with paint, markers or stickers for artistic personalization.
- The Standing Photo Album is protected by a durable polypropylene frosted cover.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.