@@ Pre-Vu mounts are the professional way to display mounted transparencies. They are constructed of solid black heavy card stock. Unmounted transparencies are first secured in an adhesive coated mask, then inserted into the mat's transparency window. Mounted slides are slipped into the windows with the supplied formated masks that block out the slide's mount, so that only the image is displayed. The solid blanks are provided to black out unused windows. Once the mat is ready for display, the unit is placed in the supplied protective vinyl sleeve. This allows handling without damaging the mat or getting finger prints on the images.
- 5x7 opening with an 8x10 pre-scored punch out.
- Easy to mount slides.
- Mats store easily in 11" x 14" print boxes.
- Show groups of slides rather than one at a time.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.