Art Profolio Multi-Ring Binder - 11" x 14" Sheet Size - 40 Sheet Capacity - Polypropylene - Black - Recycled - 1 Each
Multi-ring binder features a sleek exterior design with durable and matte black covers and precision binder rings. Made from a unique and proprietary process, the polypropylene cover is rigid to protect the contents, yet lightweight for easy transport of your important presentations. PVC-free polypropylene is archival-safe and acid-free. A unique, center-mounted, multifold spine allows the binder to lie perfectly flat for presentations. Metal rings hold up to 40 sheets and are mounted on the back cover. Refillable binder includes exposed rivets and one pack of 10 sheets with crystal-clear clarity and glass-smooth texture.
- Product Type Ring Binder
- Manufacturer Part Number RB1114
- Manufacturer Itoya Of America, Ltd
- Product Model RB1114
- Product Name Multi-Ring Binder
- Brand Name Art Profolio
- Country of Origin China
- Recycled Yes
- Recycled Content 35%
- Material Polypropylene
- Color Black
- Features Lightweight
- Features Archival-safe
- Features Acid-free
- Features Refillable
- Sheet Size 11" Width x 14" Length
- Sheet Capacity 40
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.