The Art Profolio SwingLock Art & Photo Presentation Folder is the ideal way to safely carry around a few of your most important photographs and artwork. Sometimes you don't need a full presentation book and the SwingLock Art & Photo Presentation Folder is a great new option for carrying just a few sheets. Featuring an opaque black or frosted translucent cover, the SwingLock Art & Photo Presentation Folder securely locks in materials inside the folder through ITOYA's exclusive Polycarbonite clip (Pat. pending). Made from the same materialused to construct cockpit canopies on modern fighter jets, the SwingLock clip holds up to ten standard sheets of paper tightly without any memory effect, meaning you can reuse the folder no matter how many pages you put back in. Cheap report covers with flimsy clips that stay open after they've been used can't measure up to the durable SwingLock Art & Photo Presentation Folder. Available in Black and Frost in the most popular digital imaging sizes: 8.5x11 Portrait, 11x8.5 Landscape, 17x11 Landscape and 19x13 Landscape.
- Itoya Art Profolio SwingLock Art & Photo Presentation Folder, For 19x13" Landscape, Color :
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.