@@ Adorama Tissue is perfect for covering photos, document interleaving, xerography, and lining storage boxes. All black & white artwork or photos should be lined with tissue papers. Each is buffered for use with Nitrate Base Films, B&W Silver Halide Films and Papers. The tissue is made of acid and lignin-free paper and has a smooth white surface. This tissue is even safe for all types of fine art digital papers, helping to maintain their archival qualities. Available in both silver and digital print sizes.
- Allows the print to be handled without touching the emulsion side.
- Prevents contact with the back of the top print.
- Protects the surface of non-hardend black & white prints.
- Safe for digital art papers and inks.
- Totally Archival.
- Use to line the bottom and top of archival boxes to prevent dust entry.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.