The Fostex TH900 Premium Reference Headphones feature a newly designed driver unit with a 15,000 gauss magnetic circuit and bio-dynamic 50mm diaphragm. The housing features a traditional Japanese lacquered "Urushi" finish. The cords are made from 7N grade OFC and the 6.3mm stereo plug features a gold coating. Additionally, the headphones come with a stand so it's always within easy reach.
- Foster / Fostex's unique "Biodyna" diaphragm for fine and high resolution sound reproduction
- Platinum foiled "Fostex" logo on the housings
- The cord is made of 7N grade (99.99999%) OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) and duralumin plug case for higher durability"
- The ear pads are made of protein leather made from eggshell membrane for maximum comfort
- The housings are finished by the traditional "Urushi" lacquer (a.k.a. Japan) by a 100 years old artisan group. The finish used for the TH-900 is called "Bordeaux" and is simply stunning
- The housings are made of Japanese Cherry Birch (Betula Grossa), the Japanese specialty with rigid and dense texture for maximum acoustic performance
- Unique designed Neodymium magnetic circuit adopting the magnetic repulsion system with the 1.5 tesla (15,000 gauss) magnetic flux density to achieve wider dynamic range
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.