The ScanSnap iX500 provides PC and Mac users an effective way to greatly reduce paper clutter, storage space, and security risk associated with unmanaged paperwork at home or office. For even greater accessibility and usefulness, users can now scan wirelessly to a PC or Mac as well as iOS or Android mobile devices.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Sheetfed Scanner
- Manufacturer Part Number PA03656-B305
- Manufacturer Fujitsu
- Product Model iX500
- Product Name ScanSnap iX500 Desktop Scanner for PC and Mac
- Product Line ScanSnap
- Brand Name Fujitsu
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification EPEAT Silver
- Package Contents
- ScanSnap iX500 Desktop Scanner for PC and Mac
- AC Cable
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- Safety Precautions
- Software DVD
- ScanSnap Carrier Sheet
- Energy Star Yes
- Media Size A3 11.69" x 16.54"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size Ledger 11" x 17"
- Media Size B6 4.92" x 6.93"
- Media Size Postcard 5.83" x 3.94"
- Media Size Letter 8.50" x 10.98"
- Media Size Legal 8.50" x 14.02"
- Media Size 2" x 2"
- Media Size 8.50" x 14.17"
- Media Size A4 8.27" x 11.69"
- Media Size A5 5.83" x 8.27"
- Media Size A6 4.13" x 5.83"
- Media Size B5 6.93" x 9.84"
- Weight (Approximate) 6.61 lb
- Height 6.6"
- Depth 6.2"
- Width 11.5"
- ADF Capacity 50 Sheets
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm) 25
- Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm) 25
- Large Format No
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
- Product Model : iX500
- Scanner Type : Sheetfed
- Image Sensor : CIS
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.