The FandV Lighting R-300 LED Ring Light with L-Bracket features 300 daylight-balanced LEDs that produce 1950 Lux at 1-meter. An onboard dimmer offers seamless power variation from 0-100%. It has two power options: a Sony NP-F Battery Plate and a DCf2.5 jack. The R-300 LED Ring Light is a 65deg. beam-angle allowing for an wide, even spread of light. It is slim in profile and light in weight making it a perfect companion for shoots in the studio or on location. The R-300 is perfect for glamour, concert and macro photography/videography. The R-300 comes packaged with two magnetic filters: a Tungsten Filter and a Frost Diffusion Filter. The Tungsten Filter will calibrate your light to 3200K allowing you to shoot indoors under incandescent light. The Frost Diffusion Filter takes the edge off of the light's beam and also can serve as a gel holder. Also available, is the NEW Milk White Diffusion filter which creates a very soft, glamorous and easy-to-look-at light source. The R-300 Ring Light comes packaged with an L-bracket. The L-bracket has a 1/4"-20 thumb screw that allows you to mount your camera for mobile use with the R-300 system. The bracket also has a 5/8" female receptacle. For hand held shooting the 5/8" female receptacle can also accept a hand grip to allow for a mobile, compact shooting solution. The 5/8" receptacle also allows you to use the light off-camera and mount the Ring Light directly onto a light stand. The R-300 Ring Light is more than
- 1950 lux at 1-meter
- Light weight, Slim Profile
- Magnetic, Snap-on Filters
- Two Power Options: NP-F Battery Plate (5.8-16.8V) or DCf2.5 Jack (Operation voltage 10-18V)"
- Variable Dimming
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.