The RS-1 Softbox 30x40 and Bracket is the perfect companion for the world famous R-300 LED Ring Light. What separates the R-300 LED Ring Light from its competition is its accurate color rendering, multiple power options, bright output and its ability to function as both an on-camera light and off-camera light. FandV now offers the perfect tool to expand the R-300's functionality, a softbox. The RS-1 Softbox 30x40 will allow you to modify your light, creating a larger, soft, single source light. This becomes the perfect solution for interviews, portraits and product photography. Your imagination is the limit to this tool's application. The softbox also comes packaged with a velcro honey comb which allows you to focus the light's beam and reduce spill.The RS-1 Softbox 30x40 is made from a thick, high-quality nylon. Four large flaps in the back make it easy to install the soft box rods and R-300 w/ Bracket. A designated notch in one of the flaps makes accessing your R-300's dimmer knob easy. The R-300 mounts to a matte-black, aluminum bracket system which functions as the soft box's speed ring. On this bracket are four receptacles that hold the soft box rods. The bracket has a 5/8" stud that allows you to mount the softbox system using a c-stand or universal holder. The center of this 5/8" stud is hollow which allows you to mount a translucent or reflective umbrella to the unit.
- Bracket Can Be Used w/ the Soft Box or an Umbrella
- Lightweight and Durable
- Removable Velcro Honey Comb
- Softens Light and Increases Area of Light Source
|Brand||F and V|
|Manufacturer||F and V|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.