Fellowes PrivaScreen Blackout Privacy Filter - 20.1" - For 20.1"LCD Notebook, Monitor - TAA Compliant
Privacy filter is designed for use with your 20.1" (viewable area only) flat panel monitors. Blackout technology darkens screen images when monitors are viewed from the side. You will experience a crystal-clear screen image from straight-on view. TAA-compliant filter protects monitor screens from fingerprints and scratches. Reversible filter's matte side helps reduce glare. Screen is easy to attach and remove. Screen size should be taken by diagonal measurement.
- Product Type Privacy Screen Filter
- Manufacturer Part Number 4801201
- Manufacturer Fellowes, Inc
- Product Name Laptop/Flat Panel Privacy Filter
- Product Line PrivaScreen
- Brand Name Fellowes
- Country of Origin Korea
- TAA Compliant Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 3.84 oz
- Color Black
- Height 12.13"
- Width 16.13"
- Depth 0.06"
- Device Supported Notebook
- Device Supported Monitor
- Features Reversible
- Features Blue Light Reduction
- Features Anti-glare
- Features Anti-fingerprint
- Features Dust-free
- Features Scratch Protection
- Features Easy to Apply/Remove
- Features Durable
- Display Type Supported LCD
- Display Size Supported 20.1"
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.