Fellowes Glossy Pouches - ID Tag punched, 10 mil, 100 pack - Laminating Pouch/Sheet Size: 3.88" Width x 2.63" Length x 10 mil Thickness - Type G - Glossy - for ID Card, Document - Pre-punched, Durable - Clear - 100 / Pack
Preserve, protect, and enhance important documents with these glossy laminating pouches. Premium material ensures clear, durable results. Laminating pouches are easy to use. Place document in pouch and insert into laminator. Pouches are compatible with all laminator brands.
- Product Type Laminating Pouch
- Manufacturer Part Number 52051
- Manufacturer Fellowes, Inc
- Product Name Glossy Pouches - ID Tag Punched, 10 mil, 100 Pack
- Product Line Premium
- Brand Name Fellowes
- Compatibility All Laminator Brands
- Country of Origin Vietnam
- Recycled No
- Recycled Content 0%
- Post-consumer-waste% 0%
- Assembly Required No
- Weight (Approximate) 0.16 oz
- Application/Usage ID Card
- Application/Usage Document
- Color Clear
- Features Pre-punched
- Features Durable
- Surface Finish Type G - Glossy
- Laminating Sheet Width 3.88"
- Laminating Sheet Length 2.63"
- Laminating Sheet Thickness 10 mil
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.