A stylish, easy-to-use binding system that makes presentations and reports stand out from the crowd. Designed for moderate use, ideal for small to mid-sized offices. Vertical document loading ensures accurate punch alignment, and the efficient design allows the user to punch and bind in a continuous manner for maximum productivity. The adjustable rotary edge guide centers documents. Features built-in comb storage tray with integrated document measurement device for added convenience and quick set-up. Includes starter pack. This listing is for Each Global Product Type: Binding Machines-Electric Binding Spine Type: Comb Binding Sheet Capacity: 300 Punching Sheet Capacity: 15 Maximum Binding Edge: 11 Color(s): White Machine Width: 17 Machine Depth: 15 3/8 Machine Height: 5 1/8 Compliance Standards: UL Listed Compliance Standards: cUL Approved Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Total Recycled Content Percent: 0% Special Features: Electric
- Adjustable edge guide accurately aligns all sheet sizes
- Binds up to 300 sheets with a 1.5 Inch comb
- Built-in comb storage tray with integrated document measurement device for added convenience and quick set-up
- Effortless electric punching of up to 15 sheets at a time
- Includes binding starter pack
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.