The Fellowes Quasar E Comb Binding Machine is a compact, high performance general office machine that offers electric punching for the ultimate in convenience - just push the button to punch! This hard-working machine can easily punch up to 20 sheets at a time and bind documents as large as 500 pages with a 2 comb. Vertical document loading ensures accurate punch alignment, and the efficient design allows the user to punch and bind in a continuous manner for maximum productivity. Features built-in comb storage tray with document measurement device for added convenience and quick set-up. Adjustable rotary edge guide centers documents with ease. Includes binding starter pack.
- Adjustable Margin Depth No
- Application Work
- Auto Shutoff N/A
- Binding Capacity 500 sheets
- Binding Cycle N/A
- Binding Element Selector Yes
- Ready Light/Binding Light N/A
- Color METALLIC GRAY
- Item Number 5216901
- Item H x W x D (inches) 5.125" x 16.875" x 15.375"
- Heat-up Time N/A
- Item H x W x D (mm) 130.20 x 428.60 x 390.50
- Manual or Electric Punching Electric
- Vertical Punching Yes
- Warranty 2 Years
- Usage Heavy
- Three-hole Punch N/A
- UPC Code 043859514243
- SCS Code 50043859514248
- Releasable Dies N/A
- Punching Capacity 20
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.